Would you drink reclaimed water... or waste water?

People are saying that drinking bottled water here in the States is not the best thing to do yet... I live in an area (Orange County, California) where reclaimed waste water is being cleaned and blended, not with the agricultural water where it should be going, but with the drinking water... Wondering if you would drink reclaimed water? Would you trust it or would you use bottled water?
@Lakota12 (42684)
am sure we have reclaimed water too that goes thru the water plant. what ever comes in the house is what we use but we do have a filter system on out fauset
Glad you have a filter.
@Lakota12 (42684)
me too but I know the pitchers work good too have known several people to use them and the water tastes good
Just make sure that any water you are drinking has been purified using reverse osmosis.
Thanks for the comment about revere osmosis.
All of the water in the world has been recycled in one time or another, it is just a matter of has it gotten rid of all of the impurities that are in it. If the water filtration plant is operating well then there is no reason to not drink from it plus the bottles that bottled water comes from are not environmentally friendly, lots of people just toss them into hopefully trash receptacles but many just get tossed out the windows to pollute the environment.And what is to say that the bottled water is not just from the tap?You may be paying lots more for tap water.
Thanks for your reasonable advice. I appreciate it... yet I must admit that I am not totally reassured about our tap ater.
@lilaclady (28240)
I think there is reclaimed water and reclaimed water...It depends exactly what water they are using, I couldn't imagine drinking purified sewage which has been mentioned in recent times, I just think maybe if they can they should purify sea water...
They offer us purified sewage so I drink bottle water... I agree with you regarding the sea water...
@ruilong (158)
Hi,my friend.Bottled water may be not better than reclaimed water.U don't which kind of water they use.And purified sea water is too expensive.
Oh well... that is frustrating... Thanks for your comments.