Would you write or have you written love letters to members of your family?

I am remembering my parents writing me letters saying how much they loved me... and why. I still have those letters to remind me of my parent's love for me and as both parents have been dead a long time now, those letters are very important to me... I am wondering how many of you have written or write love letters the members of your family? Would you please consider writing letters to let your family members know how much you love them and why... They need to know it.
@Lakota12 (42684)
Naw justtalk on the phone alot and we close with I love ya.
Glad that you talk on the phone with those you love.
@Lakota12 (42684)
HAve to only way I get to talk to my mo m and only when my brother calls me to let me talk to her for we didnt put a phone back into her room for she stopped answering it or would lose the phone!
@111flylcx (267)
It is a pity that i never sent a letter to my parents or receive a letter from them.You must be very happy and excited when you received the letter.Now i decide to write one to my mather.Thank you for your dissussion,it give me a good way to show that i love my mother.
I am glad that you planned to write a letter to your mother...and that my discussion topic inspired it... Thanks for sharing that here.
@larish (2195)
I can well express myself in writing. Yes, I have given letters to the member of my family. I have written my parents when I was 15 yrs. old, I promise them that I will finish my studies and that I just needed their trust when it comes to my friends. I had so many friends during those times and they are very worried that I might set aside my studies because I am always out with my friends. To assure them, I gave them a letter to explain my side. I also gave letters to my sibling, when we have misunderstanding. Letters made my relationship with my family stronger. I always suggest to people I know that if they can't express themselves verbally/orally just do it in writing.
Thanks for your comments Larish. I appreciate them. I am glad that you spend time writing letters to improve your relationships. It is a good thing.