Healthy or unhealthy food??

@PhonetiX (340)
Which do you prefer healthy or unhealthy food??? i prefer unhealthy but i should know better lol
I like healthy mostly.
@PhonetiX (340)
thanks for replying. whats your favourite?
It's such a shame, isn't it, that unhealthy food just tastes so damn good? That's exactly the point. Fat and sugar and carbohydrates taste AWESOME, so we'll eat it more. The thing is, we still obey this ancient instinct of humankind to just eat as much as we can while we've got it, because in prehistoric times, we never knew when our next meal was coming. Of course, things aren't quite so bad now, so we don't have to do that, but as soon as we get a significant amount of fat in our system, we start craving it, and it becomes very much like an addiction. It's a good idea to get a good solid taste for healthy foods. Right now, for instance, I'm planning dinner. I know we could order pizza...but I think we'll have brown rice with veggies and marinated chicken. To me, right now, that sounds more appetizing.
@PhonetiX (340)
thanks for your reply. that does sound good what time do you want me round?? lol