Why all people around world have different cultural,attitude even same country?

@hanah87 (1846)
Malaysia
I am confuse about this...why people in the world not have same cultural?We all human and should follow what the other doing.why even people in the same country not have same cultural and attitude??
@John4Christ (1598)
I feel that every individual has a different identity.....not all are the same.....what you may feel is not necessarily felt by your close friends....that's the way human beings were created.....if you talk about the world the climate,the place and the forefathers play a very important role....if you observe there are many things that we do today just because our ancestors have been doing it since many years....that's what you can term your culture derived from....if you talk within the same country.....there are so many states....and so many languages in some country.....some were originally born in that lad and some have migrated.....so that's the reason you sometimes find a variety of people out there in the world.....just observe not all your five fingers are of the same height...they all vary.....so is the same with this world.....
@kellyt82 (204)
I think this is actually what maks the world so beautiful. People that live in different areas adapt to their surroundings and build a culture around it. Even if you just look at food. Alot of food that different cultures eat is based on what is available to them where they live.
@reckon21 (3487)
Confusing isn't it. From the very beginning differences is already evident. We don't speak the same language, don't have the same culture and tradition. It's hard to maintain peace and understanding because of the wide differences. But generally people has the ability to accept other human beings way of living.
@kellyt82 (204)
That is actually what I love about the world. Everyone has their own unique culture and customs. It makes the world a diverse place. Just because people have different cultures and attitudes does not mean that you cannot relate to them. I embrace other cultures with open arms. If everyone had the same culture, beliefs, attitudes, and customs I think the world would be a boring place. Since we are all different, we can learn things from one another.
There is a story in the bible that answers this question. I have read it once two years ago but I forgot the whole story. I think it is found in the old testament.
@fwangaa (3058)
i also want the world became a big country, and i will be a citizen of this country ,i will very happy in this big county, now i am in internet, i feel it like a big country.