who will be the first come to your mind?

If you felt stress, or depressed, due to many situations, and you might need someone to talk to, who will be the first person come to your mind? Without thinking, it might be my best friends. Second will be my parents. Third will be my girlfriend.
It's not just the people I love the most, or at least not only. What I look for when I am depressed is: some one the just lets me vent, listens, and then is honest with me even when it's hard to hear. My daughter a lot because many of our philosophies are alike, she knows the inner me, and she's hones. Sometimes with me she will be evasive because she loves me,but; even then she has let me spill my guts enought that I probably have the answere. I quess my answere to you is, honesty, listening, and feedback. Oh, yes, I forgot respect. h, and by the way TLChimes is a good person for this, Thanks Tam
@TLChimes (4842)
Back to ya! and better then my answer which would have been "my Mandy teddy bear" *wink* Maybe the kid tries to word things correctly as to save un-due pain. I think we can say what needs to be said with out harshness. Some folks think honesty needs to be brutal... I don't.
brutality sucks. some people can speak without words. Silence sometimes says it all. LUV YA
@sanuanu (11238)
heh! I would only think of my parents first and then my best friend. He is a gem to me. I am glad that I found him as my friend.
I don't usually tell other people whenever I'm stress or depressed. I only pray to God and pour out all my feelings to Him. There are also times that I would tell my younger sister or brothers or anyone else without thinking.