Time for meals

Singapore
do you have a fix time for meal, or when you feel hungry you're eat and not hungry you can skip the meal
@bloglog (627)
I don't really have a fix time for meals. I'll eat when I'm hungry and skip if I'm not. But usually, I'll take breakfast and dinner, skip lunch. Most of the time I'll still have 3 meals, just that the timing is all in a mess.
@patzel88 (3311)
I dont have fix time when it comes to my meals, my mother in law told me that it is not good to eat late for it will have a no good result that i might suffer someday. But sometimes when i am very busy i prefer no to eat on proper time of my meals because i never feel hungry.
@lynnchua (3416)
I did not fix a time for my meal, I eat whenever I feel hungry or when I feel like eating.
@brisk123 (2826)
I usually don't have fixed timings to have my food.I eat when I feel hungry.But I always have a glass of juice at 9 0'clock before going to bed whether I have my dinner or not.Happy MyLotting!
I tend to eat more when my stomach is growling. I don't eat if I am not hungry for food. I may just snack on something.
Yeah I do fix a certain time for health reasons most of the time.Dinner would be usually at 8:30 in the night breakfast at 8:30 am and lunch around 1:30 (Time may vary for a few minutes) that really helps for me.