Is it possible to live worry free inspite of our situation nowadays?

@lyzabelle (1669)
We are all facing financial crisis and hope is still far for us to see. Moments like this, when everything is bleak...is there a chance that we can overcome all these? The future looks frightening, are you afraid of what lays ahead?
@Trensue (5265)
I have a friend that worries about everything and I figure she does enough of it for me. If it isn't on my plate today I see no point. If I have no personal control over it I see no point. If I can do something about it besides just worry then I will put it on my plate today. I am not sure if that makes sense to anyone but me. Oh well.
@drdivu (1011)
sure, this is way of living rather than simply following the act on some occasions..!!! try giving time to things and analysing them before panicking...this lets things settle down and relax u at the same time.. good luck...
@nini89 (670)
Hi friend I do worry about the future. but not mine i worry for my children what will be there future as a I am not able to fulfill their requirements as in studies. coz they are grown up and have to do some important courses or diplomas which cost a high finance which i cannot give them. To get a good job in future they have to do extra diplomas. I am helpless. Happy myloting.
@Opal26 (17694)
Hi lyzabelle! It is really hard to try to look past this terrible financial crisis that we are in. I am very scared to try to think of what might become to me since I am not working and don't have anything savings. I just try to get through one day at a time and hope that there will be some kind of answer somewhere. If I think too much about it I will surely go crazy trying to find the answer! All I can do is pray!
@gerard09 (75)
Yes, of course. Life is short so lets make the most out of it. Inspite of the current situation(global recession and financial crisis)and other types of problems i always make it a point to make myself and my family happy. i don't let those problems affect my life and the life of my loved ones. because if i do that, i won't have a happy meaningful life. smile and those problems will soon go away.
Everyone worries. Sure thing, that's normal. And in this kind of situation, who on earth wouldn't get worried? But hey, despite of all these, why not focus on the small little things that we have instead of thinking too much ahead. Focus on little things, like.. I'm thankful that I still get to eat at least 3x a day. I'm thankful that I get to see the sunset. I'm thankful that my dogs are my stress reliever. I'm thankful that my friends are always there for me. I'm thankful that God given me another day to live and enjoy how beautiful life is.. And the list goes on... Living a simple life, with less worries is far better than thinking of too much of what we don't have in life. There is nothing wrong thinking and planning ahead for the future, but it will be really great when we let God plan everything for us. I ain't scared of the future, and what it brings me because as far as I'm concerned, I have nothing to worry much about it because God will guide me and lead me to where He thinks I belong and He knows where I should be.. And not only to me, but it goes for everyone..
• Lubbock, Texas
I know it's frightening, and we may lose some of the things we've come to take for granted. Overcoming and improving our lot in a down economy isn't easy, but it will all work out. We just have to learn to think outside the box and do things much differently than we are in the habit of doing. Learn the difference between "need" and "want". Pay attention to needs today and look forward to obtaining wants in the future.