My cat is still shedding a lot

I was told to change lion's food to something more wholesome. Well I did and he loves the new food a lot. I was told to buy a brush and brush him once a day. I found he loves to be brushed so I do this a few times a day. Boy he is still shedding so much hair. This can't be due to the summer time. My company came and sat on my sofa. Oh how embarrassed I was. She wore black pants and it was so upsetting to her. Good thing I keep rolls of tape in the house. What do you do about your pets shedding on your things?
@thezone (9451)
It is a problem of every cat owner. All you can do is brush them daily to get rid of excess hair. Pet hair does seem to get everywhere. I do hope some other members have some other tips. If that fails only wear white clothes around a white cat and black clothes around a black cat. My three cats are black and white so I can't win
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
I also use tape to get the hair from my black clothes. Its good that they can renew those shedding of the hair. Thankyou and have anice day!