Some look hard to control

My daughter had an argument with a woman a few days ago. She was walking these big dogs and and lost control at one point. Now I know the woman she is speaking about. She lives across the street from us. I was also coming from the store one day. She could hardly control those dogs. Why would she walk three huge dogs at on time? I don't know the answer to that one. Have you seen people who look like they can't control their animals?
@rosekiss (30258)
• Eugene, Oregon
I have 2 dogs and they each weigh about 15 lbs, and one day when I was walking them, a young boy was walking a mastiff, and when that dog saw my dogs, he lost all control, and that dog came after my dogs. It really scared me too, as that dog wrapped himself around my legs to get to my dogs, but they stood their ground. The boy just couldn't seem to get the dog under control, and his friend that was with him, just stood there watching, and I had to yell at him to help his friend with the dog before it kills my dog or bites me. The boy that had the dog was crying because he was afraid of what would happen. He yelled at his friend too, to help him. After he got the dog off my dogs and me, he apologized, and you know, I have never seen that dog again, but everytime I walk past where it happened, I think about that day and I am glad I don't see that dog, and I hope I never do, ever. He was mean, big and vicious.
@bellaofchaos (11549)
The reason maybe she has no time to walk them seperately or is not in good enough shape to go on three seperate walks. What ever the case you should never ever walk a dog that you can't control, too many things can happen and go wrong. I have two huskies and you couldn't pay me enough for me to walk them both at the same time. Even though my female is really good and will not try and run, my male tries to be leader of the pact and try and pull .. He does not get away with that behavior with me. I love my dogs but I know it's better for their safety and mine if I do one at a time and if I really want to take them both for a walk together then I'll have my other half take the female and I'll take the male. That way they are both in control at all times. I don't think people realize the danger of walking more than you can handle. I always see this one lady she has like 4 to 5 dogs that she walks it drives me bonkers because I feel it's an accident waiting to happen. But so far all the dogs have good manners and they listen. Sigh.. Common sense is really going out the window.
@LevysLuv (238)
I had an issue semi similar. I took my dog to the dog park and there was a kid, late teens-early 20’s, who was at the park with an Old English Sheepdog. For some reason the dog was snipping at all the dogs. All this kid would do is yell, “Fred stop.” That’s it, no restraining of the dog, nothing. After walking around the park Fred and his owner started walking past us so I grab my dog’s collar in case Fred tried something, I’m glad I did! Fred started attacking my dog. I was able to get my dog away immediately and took him to my car. After I got my dog safely in my car I walked back into the park and went off on this kid. I told him he was a horrible dog owner and after 3 people leave the park because his dog snipped at our dogs why did he not get the hint. I don’t think the kid got it but I felt a lot better. LOL