how to explain with my mother.

@laxmi123 (949)
hello friends.i am telling about my mother.my mother is very very good person.i agree.but some time she's behavior is not good.any time she told with me like you will do this work ,you will do that work.and she scold me.why does she scold me i don't know.i am so say these moment.what is the solution of this problem.how to explain with her.i mean she is illiterate .so may be she doesn't understand me.any how have a nice day.thanks for respond.
@vikkiy (22)
• American Samoa
I also have this kind of wxperience.My mom no reason and scold me.As a rule,I don't care.Becouse i know that she want me happy and well-being.Sometimes,i will talk with my mother,like my feeling,i wanna buy someting,which person is interesting,etc.Then througt this communication,you can find your mom is a lovely person too.
@laxmi123 (949)
is it really.you are also like me.i will do telling with you.thanks for your idea.i will follow.
@mjmlagat (3171)
Hello there! I'm so glad you still find your mother so kind after the negative traits you've observed from her. Anyway, just be considerate to your mother, she knows what's best for you, just like an other mother should. Maybe she cares a lot about your welfare that is why she doesn't want you to commit mistakes.
@laxmi123 (949)
thanks for respond.i think your telling is correct.but you will think about my feelings.
@111flylcx (267)
In my opinion ,you and your mother are lack of comunication.You dont know her ideas,just as she can not understand you.Try to talk with your mother in some different topices.When you are free,go out with her.I think she will be very happy to stay with you.You had said that she is a very very good person.
@laxmi123 (949)
we are also communicate.she is very understanding person.but some times she scold's me.i do all work in my house.but she is not satisfy.you will do this work and that work she told me.
I think when you become mom u understood your mom very well. I think we never understood our mom sometime she love like a heaven and sometime she scold like a hell but actually they are also human being and many a thing that comes in their mind beside their children. they may goes through some tension which they can not share with us. so i think this must be the reason.
@geniustiger (1699)
You can talk with your mom in her good mood. Ask evrything why she did it for you in a hmble manner. If you cannot do it , write it in a letter and put to her room that she can pick of it. Ask for explanation , I now she did for your own good. No bad things taught by our parents its for us when we also mothers soon. If she did it there's a reason, maybe there's a problem that's why he is like that. We should also understand sometimes to our mother.
@thinkbest (210)
First of all, please give me warm regard to your mother. Laxmi... our mother is the one who delivered us. We will not live here without her. Just imagine if your mother does live any longer. What will you feel? Sad? Of course. So, just think positively with what our mother say. If your mother is illiterate, it means that you have to understand that, you are literate, right? So, according to me, there is no any reason but just respect her. I do respect my passed away mother. I do love her all my life. She has passed away since April 2001 at the age of 41. Now, I do long for her, but impossible for me to meet her, except at the here after, I hope. Once again, please give my best regard to your mother. Your mother is very kind person, I guess.
just relax..and dont to so tension about that..you can see you mum and explain why she scold you..maybe she have a problem..just do some communication with her..and finally you know why she scold you..dont worry you mum scold you maybe you do some mistake..and i know you mum still love you..