I am so addicted to moola!

@rebelmel (1387)
It is so fun to play games and actually win money, I am absolutely addicted to this site! I think that everyone should join. It is tons of fun and I have heard of a few people actually winning a decent amount. If you want to join, I highly suggest it! If you want a link, just let me know!
I didn't know that site even still existed after all this time..I remember playing a game that was something like rock paper scissors but with kung-fu or something..I think my reason for leaving there was the fact that I wasn't making money as fast as I thought I should. Is that still the case there?
@rebelmel (1387)
I can see some users earning a lot of money from this site, but I think for the most part earning on here might be a bit slow. you have to risk a lot of your money in order to win big, but I think that it might pay off after a while.
Hi, there rebelmel!! what kind of site is moolah exactly. I saw a user mention shopping points. Is it in terms of money or some mystery bucks. What is the minimum amount of payout of that site? Can you send me the link of that site. Just let me know have you got any payment till now from that site in your message!!
I joined it a week ago, and I like it too. I do not get time to play that much, so it will probably take me forever to make a lot of money.