Do you let others to drink from your coffe cup? i hate this.....

@icesmile (7172)
Romania
I have my own cup of cofee, and i don t let anybody to drink from my cofee. This make me crazy, i have my favorite cup, with MY cofee. Why must to come a colleg or a friend and drink from my cup? Is not only for higyenic, is because is mine, and i never drink from others cup of tea or cofee. Do you let others, maybe your mother, brother, colleg , friend to drink from your cup?
@abanerji (1026)
i don't like sharing my glass or cup with someone else. even i don't like to drink from others' cup and this is for hyginic purposes.
@KrauseHome (35522)
Personally, the only person that I would allow to drink from my Coffee mug, or any other drink for that matter would be my husband. I usually will let him taste drinks, etc. from time to time, especially if it is something new. But the thought of letting anyone else do it, would not be allowed, and I would probably have to give the drink to them then to drink.
@anniefannie (1743)
No one drinks out of my coffee cup but I have had people just help them selves out of my plate and I hate this.
@chimrani (1430)
i don't drink coffee but i don't like sharing tea with any body.I don't let any body to drink from by tea cup.