keep kitchen in order to reduce stress

@willy6 (492)
Jamaica
It is so important to have your kitchen in order, because when cooking it take off the stress and make everything easier. We must try to store frequently used item, such as pots, pans, and utensils, close to the work area or surface. We must try to place supplies and equiptment between eye level and hip height to avoid unnecessary bending, reaching and lifting. We must try to store heavier items on counter tops or within easy reach. It is very important to eliminate clutter by removing infrequently used items from the work area. And must definately make your cooking area not so messy, is to return all equiptment and supplies to the appropriate storage area when you finish cooking.
@albert2412 (1782)
We are sressed because our kitchen is so small. We have no place to put everything !
I feel the very same way you do. I have my needed items on my counter as well. I don't have a big kitchen. So,it is hard to have it ready to use when I need too. But it's in order and it stays this way.
If you put everything away were it belongs so you know where it is when you go to cook it makes is so much easier and it is more a relax time to cook and you aren't so stressed out cooking like some people would be. It does make it a lot easier like you have stated. When you can't find something because someone else has put it somewhere else that you wouldn't;t know of makes it so stressful and so much harder to cook and then your not on time with everything and that just isn't the best cooking then ever. My dad is the worst with putting things in the sink when is done using that item and he keeps everything on the counter and it bugs me because when i am done i try to clean as i go because i don't want to be so long in the kitchen and when cleaning as you go it takes time out of your time in the kitchen and you can become more stress free and i like that.
@kellyt82 (204)
I think that is very true. My kitchen is the most organized room of my house. If someone comes into my kitchen and moves something, it stresses me out. When I cook, I have a flow. If something is out of order, it messes up my flow!