How much do you surf on the internet per day?

@med889 (5958)
I can sit in front of my laptop the whole dayto surf. But I work however the moment i get free time I just surf. So what about you, how many hours you can surf on the internet per day?
@scififan43 (2440)
I would say I spend about 2 or 3 hours a day on the compter. at least half of that or maby less than half suffing the net.
@med889 (5958)
Im sure you will increase the number of hours shortly after loving mylot.;-)
Yes that is true, but it jsut depends on how busy during the day I will be.
@med889 (5958)
And I am sure by now you are enjoying mylot a lot;-)
I surf on the internet at least for 5-6 hours daily. Sometimes even 10 hours if i have no other thing to do.
@med889 (5958)
With mylot I am spending a lot of time well long enough I have ever imagine but I have to admit that I love being here, posting discussions, responding, commenting to all my post and accepting friends.
@hanah87 (1846)
I can surf for 3-4 hour per day.It depends to my physical and mental strength.I will surf for a whole day and spend a few hour for other activities.I think i get addict to internet.
@med889 (5958)
Hello hanah87, I am sure once you will enjoy mylot you will increase the number of surfing time you were spending on the net. I am more on the net now with allthe activities I do here. Have good day;-)
Some days I spend too much time surfing on the internet and I end up with a headache. Other days I don't spend any time on the computer for any reason.
@med889 (5958)
I work online so I get full time to surf too and I just like the work because It gives me time to surf.;-)
I am pretty much on the internet most of the day but not just surfing as I use the internet for work so it is essential that I am on it. But I do find that every now and then I will be find myself aimlessly surfing or reading a new blog that I've just discovered. So I would take a guess with work, aimlessly surfing and doing stuff like mylot I must be online for at least 12 hours a day, probably longer.
@ds6413 (2073)
Hello med889, I probably just surf the internet for about two hours a day for my personal time. I try to not stay on for too long because I work using the web.
@med889 (5958)
Thats cool well happy mylotting!
@orang13 (724)
i can surf the whole day, but my mom will definitely gonna scold me for doing so, and one of the reason that i can surf early is that i cant wake up early. i'll start surfing maybe about 12 noon, after eating my brunch and doing some cleaning in our house. then, ill take my rest for about 2 hours because my eyes will hurt, i dont have that 20/20 vision already. then ill probably end up about 1:30 am. HAHA. well, i am net addict:P
@med889 (5958)
I am a net addict too and whenever my boss is out, which is more often, I just surf and do some mylotting;-)
@dianmelydia (2272)
I connected to the internet almost 24 hours a day. I use wireless broadband internet so i can easily get connected anytime anywhere. But it doesn't mean i surf 24 hours fully. Approximately i surf 12 hours a day in summarize. There's alot of thing i do on internet. Have a nice day and happy mylotting.
@med889 (5958)
12 hours is indeed great. I surf 10 hours a day.;-)
I am tittle bit addicted to internet and computer,but i always put limit on my internet usage.There is a proper time table for me on the net.In the morning i spend one hour on the net and in between my jog i spend two to three hours.Now am working as a network engineer in a software firm.In between my work i get lot of free time.If i get any free time mi like to spend it on mylot and other money making sites.Now a days gaming and Internet addiction is a growing problem facing many families, couples, and individuals both young and old. This psychological disorder is defined as uncontrolled gaming and Internet-related behavior which interferes with or impairs normal functioning, and causes severe emotional distress for the individual, their family, friends, or their loved ones. Gaming and Internet addiction can also disrupt one’s academic performance, or their job performance. Game and Internet addicts typically and unwittingly make games and cyberspace the top priority in their daily lives.
@med889 (5958)
Hello sreejithsreenivas, thank you for sharing, I am addicted to the internet too and I cannot stay without it now. I get internet free at work and I sort of enjoy that. I sometimes play games online on msn and I already got 18 badges.;-)
@Q_Savvy (131)
I don't surf much unless I'm extremely bored of TV and there's nothing to do outside. When I do surf it can be for quite some time, which is work-related as well as online gaming :P So I guess I could surf the entire day or not at all, depends on how the day's going :o *gets his surfboard ready and takes to the internet-waves*
@med889 (5958)
Yeah thats true. But my work is only based on researches so I got to surf all day to search for informations and then I get to mylot a bit ;-)