Who is your GURU?

@srganesh (6349)
Meditation will be more useful if you learned it through a guru or master.He/she can direct you when you have doubts on the path.Do you have a guru?Who is he/she?Where do you meet your guru?
@sanuanu (11238)
What do you mean buy GURU? I mean can't we do it by ourself. There ar many shows on TV which gives you a way of meditating yourself, isn't it? So, why finding a real Guru when you have a TV set in front of you?
@srganesh (6349)
A tv set cannot be a guru.Guru is one who guides individuals where tv is for the masses.If you are really interested in spiritual growth,you need a guru personally.If you practice it out of fashion,then a tv set is enough.Cheers!
@pickwick (858)
Hi!My guru is sri Ananda acharya.I met him when my mother did a course called wholistic healing under his guidance.I too did the same course on my mother's insistance.More than meditation he emphasises on living a fruitful life.Yes, he is always there to clear my doubts regarding spirituality.
@srganesh (6349)
Yes!A guru teaches everything for an individual and helps him in all aspects.
My father and mother is my first guru.After my parents,i am worshiping sree sathya sai baba as my guru.
@srganesh (6349)
You are fortunate to get your parents as your guru!And about BABA,I have no words to say.You have a nice guru to lead you.Cheers!