Do you have a friendster account?

Do you have a friendster account? How about facebook? Which one do you prefer?
@gicolet (1704)
I have a friendster account but only because my cousins are using it and they want to keep in touch with me through there. I do not have a single friend on friendster. I made it exclusively for my close relatives. I've heard of Facebook but not reallly interested on it. My 2 young daughters have Myspace and they enjoy it with some of my rules about it. I recently signed up on Twitter which is the latest hit on the web and I'm following all the celebrities i like there. Tweet! LOL
@chulasa (69)
I do have both friendster and facebook account. But I use my friendster account more than my facebook. Most of my friends are friendster user too, so I usually update my friendster account more than any other sites.
I just opened a facebook acct and I love it. I am not sure about friendster at this time. I know I have found a lot of my school mates on facebook. I have to get use to the format and how links work on facebook.
@dodo19 (32867)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
No I don't have a friendster account. I do have an account with facebook, though.