coupons

who on here likes using coupons , i just seen the news and they had on the coupon queen and she bought $179.00 worth of stuff and after all the coupons she only paid $ 32.00 i wish i could do that.
@ladynetz (968)
I started using coupons only few months ago, and I want to tell you that this is a whole world! I saved so much money, incredible. Every week, let's say I buy for $200 and save at least $50-$60. I have now coupons for almost everything: food, cleaning, cereals & snacks,sweets, pain killers, hair products, cosmetics, just name it and I have. My purse contains at least one coupon from every kind I could pick, so whenever I see a good deal or sale, I use the coupon and save extra big. I also buy for my friends and for special occasions. Of course you have to follow every week the flyers and know where and what's on sale, have a car to move around, and time to do so. But the pay is big. I saved a lot, and hope to continue as much as I can. Even with the use of coupons the expenses are pretty big, because there is always something that breaks and has to be fixed,any other unexpected things. Still is much better with them than without...
wow i use to use them awhile back but i stoped so now i am going to again i just have to remember that i have them so they don't get lost i would like to save a good bit of money so my family can use it for maybe a vacction i will have to keep track and see how much i save.
Good point about flyers ladynetz ... Hubby and I's pay day is always on a Friday, and every Thursday night we get the local paper with flyers showing specials, sales, etc so we always plan our "route" accordingly!
Wow! I wish I could do that too! Saving that kind of money would be great :) I have always used coupons as often as I can to help save some money, and I bet with the way the economy is going lately a lot more people will be doing the same. Right now I am pregnant with my second child so a few days ago in fact I went to a ton of baby websites and joined to get coupons, information, etc!
try luvs because when you first sign up they send you a $5 off coupon on diapers it's a big savings , i have 4 children so i know how it can be my youngest is only 11 months so i know how expencieve diapers can be, also try coupon world they have some good coupons that you can print out you can even print out more than one copy they have them for diapers as well,
Thanks very much for the ideas. I honestly don't like Luvs ... I tried them on my daughter when she was younger and to me nothing beats Huggies! The other thing that really stinks is most coupons are for US residents and I'm in Canada so a lot of times I get the message saying that the offer isn't available in my area! It stinks big time!
@abkinsey (173)
I love coupons. On average, I save about 80%, so I guess I'm a little like that "coupon queen" you saw on television. It is to the point where the cashiers in my favorite stores all know me by name. Kind of funny, actually. LOL. It's not so funny when you look at our food budget, though. It's been drastically reduced. Lovin' it!