Would you cry if your boyfriend or girlfriend dump you?

Some people are really strong. When they encounter the heart - broken experience in relationship, such as being dumped, they might keep it cool. Never shed a tear. While some people just crying for the lost of love one in a relationship. Would you cry a lot if you were dumped by your boyfriend or girlfriend?
@UK_Shree (3604)
I suppose everyone handles rejection in different ways and some people might just be more sensitive than others. I think I am a stage in my life now where yes it may hurt me deeply if my partner were to end our relationship but I don't think I would sit there crying uncontrollably. I'd much rather try and take some time out to figure out why it ended and then do my best to pick up, and move on wih life
@Kolla08 (48)
If my boyfriend broke up with me i would be very heart broken. i would cry if "I" broke up with him. Me and my boyfriend have been through so much and for us to break up would be crazy. We havent been together long but it would hurt my heart if we were to part from eachother. I go crazy when he leaves me to take a shower lol. We are getting ready to celebrate our 1 year anniversary an i cant wait for us to make it year after year.
@jstmarfz (1499)
Not being a hypocrite, for sure I will really cry since the guy is/was the one dumped me. Especially if he really meant to me same with the relationship. Crying is really normal thing to do to express your emotions.
One year I was dumped by my ex without any notice. he did not even tell me he was going to be leaving me either. We were living across state lines form each other. I knew it was not going to last at all. me being in Miami and he being here in NY. But,him not calling me or anything made me wonder what happened to him. I left Florida to go look for him in NY. Come to find out he moved out of his house he lived in. And he moved out of the area to another bureau. I did not find out he was in Jamaica till it was almost time for me to go back to Miami. I cried like no body could believe. For minutes,hours and even days. I am over that now it has been a few years ago since this happened.
@nanayangel (7839)
Hi there Clorissa! I think that it depends upon the quality of relationship that I had with that certain boyfriend. If it was a serious relationship, I'm most likely to cry over it even for days especially if I feel like the relationship deserves a second chance and I'm pretty sure that I can do much better the second time around. Although there was one relationship that I had with an abusive ex that when it was over, all I felt was relief and happiness.
@bubblyapple (2655)
I would get hurt and probably would cry once or twice. But I am not the type of person to cry over and over about these things.