Did your parents take lots of naked baby pictures of you?

@mermaidivy (15417)
When you flip the photo album of your baby pictures, do you see lots of nakeness? hehe parents usually like to take pictures of the babies especially when they are in the tube, naked, smiles and everything, it is so cute! Do you feel embarrassed when people or relatives look at your naked baby pictures?
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
no, it doesn't bother me. the one i have of me is sitting in a dishpan. i made a few of my boys but they don't seem to bother them . i guess everybody does that.
@mermaidivy (15417)
Yea, I think so :-)
@Dugsmom (279)
I sure hope not! I haven't seen any so far! I would definitely feel very embarrassed if other people saw me naked.
@mermaidivy (15417)
hehe I don't show anybody either :-p Thanks for sharing! :-)
@prinzcy (5060)
No, they don't and thankfully they're not. All of my baby pictures are fully clothes (thought there's a few that showed I was once bald since my parents cut my hair short) So, I never posed naked for pictures even when I was a baby (somehow this sound weird~~~)
@mermaidivy (15417)
hehe Thanks for sharing! :-)
I think with me it was mostly with diapers on. Maybe my parents didn´t want me to pose peeing. And yes, for some reason the bathtub was a mayor attraction. Ans, have you also noticed one doesn´t look at those pictures so much? I don´t trecognise myself in them. I rather see how beautiful and young my parents were at that time.
@mermaidivy (15417)
post peeing haham I have couple pictures with diapers on too :-p