20 cents per day on a PCT without any referrals

I joined this site a few years ago and upgraded for I think 8 bucks, I'm still upgraded there and i'm getting 20 cents per day from clicking there, best part is they have been paying me for years so I know it's a legit site. not many sites around that make my time worth it but i'm happy i upgraded so long ago. Do you have any sites that have been a pleasant surprise to you? send my a buudy invite and send me your link :) take care, Francisco
i would love to know more about your site! i am on a few gpt sites that are really great...
@bronli31 (33)
Hellow good morning my friend, I want to konw what site is that? please send me the link.. thank you very much my friend.. =)
@msinfo79 (325)
this is cool, I have a question though do you have to upgrade your account to make more money or does the pay rate stay the same whether you upgrade or not?
@gracypure (530)
hi friend! i am interested to this site that you mention, i will visit your blog after these and see if i am not yet member then i will join under your referral link.
i'm interested with you site.. i have added you as my friend please send me the link and i have a site from which we can get 15cents a day with out any referals.. i have been paid twice till date.. if interested pm me