What's The Deal With NoMinCashOut.Com

I was there and happy with my earnings when I was reading something like the cashouts are going to go up to 20 dollars after you cash out a few times, is the name a lie then. what do you think about this site and will most people who you referr there eventually quit when the cashouts get so hi? tell me what you think. thanks for your time francisco
@tzaddi (395)
well i'm also a member of that site. and i also hope that it comes back again. i think i've already earned a dollar there and i really hope it comes back soon. thanks!
Personally, I am ok with this and anyone else who stays consistent with it should be as well. Most of your sites that are consistent payers and legit have fairly high cashout levels. This is just to ensure people aren't joining, sticking around for a cashout, and then leaving. This gets real annoying to people who are trying to build real referrals. Surely people will leave but anytime someone changes a policy, people tend to leave. Hopefully NoMinCashOut.com stays consistent as they have been reported to be though. I guess for now we will just have to see how it goes.