Do you like eating?

@med889 (5958)
I mean some eat less to avoid being fat but I love eating a lot and then I go to the gym just to be fit to eat more. So do you like eating?
@jimmy87 (475)
haha...who doesn't like eating..someone likes this and someone likes that..every have their own choices..when I eat I don't think about being fat but afterwards I feel that I ate so much!!!! But,eating also require some good taste buds...LOL..some peoples really understand how good the food is being cooked...
@bjcyrix (6910)
Not only do I like it. Its my only vice actually, aside from sleeping that is.LOL Its nice that you're going to the gym and have an exercise regimen. I really dont have. So I sometimes need to watch what I eat just not to bloat up and gain too much weight. Ive learned to pace myself though. That's the only way that I get to eat the food that I love and still not be overweight.
@gracie04 (4555)
Eating used to be one of my favorite hobbies before.. but when i have got diabetes, i don't eat too much anymore most especially munch on unhealthy foods like red meat, fast food, junk food among others... i always eat in portions and i always eat healthy foods like fish, veggies, sea foods and some fruits..
@CJay77 (4441)
Yes I do like eating, but I also have to watch what I eat because I can easily gain some weight. I honestly envy those people who can eat anything they want and doesn't have to worry at all, even they don't do exercise.
Are you kidding? Yes! I do love eating very much. I don't mind getting fat, my metabolism is high so there's nothing to worry about as of now. But I do exercise daily. I do sit, pull, and push ups. I also lift weights.
@qiao522 (449)
I eat a lot and I don't go to the gym. But I'm not that fat cause I don't eat meat.
@daliaj (5689)
I like eating. Lol. I don't think there will be somebody who hates eating. I enjoy trying different dishes. Also, I eat a lot whenever I am tensed and thus come out of tension. LOL.