Don't check back

@Trensue (5253)
I find it funny when people ask a question and say they need help and get many responses and never check back or comment. Did they read them, but the answer they need and move on? Sometimes I feel the need to respond for them. That is when I know I have spent way too much time on the computer.
@TLChimes (4842)
I try to return all comments and even continue discussions that start in the main discussion. It may take me a minute, but I try. Some people just have so many pages of responses that they don't, can't, won't. Other people don't realize that at some point people won't respond anymore because they feel.... slighted or something. I answer what ever catches my fancy even if the original poster is answering... mainly because I have too much opinion on my hands. *evil grin*
@mysdianait (64056)
Some people just have so many pages of responses that they don't, can't, won't. If they took time to comment instead of starting yet another discussion I'm sure it would be more rewarding in more sense (cents ) than one. Thanks for your comment up ^ there Chimes! . Hope it lasts this time. I actually reached it over 12 hours ago - went to bed and when I got up it was back down again. At least it shows that someone was at work!
@mysdianait (64056)
There are many users here who do that. I sometimes am reading a discussion where there are responses that ask a question and the OP never gets back to answer and that is so unfair. Many do not realise that they do not earn from the responses by others UNLESS they comment back. I very often barge in and respond when I see the user has no intention of commenting, especially when it is a new user asking a question which deserves a response.
@mathss1 (1181)
[i]Mathss barges in Adds a comment [/i] MORNING Mys Have a gr8 day Njoy
@mysdianait (64056)
Now there's a barger-inner that I am so pleased to see! Morning mathss! Good to see you!
@mathss1 (1181)
Thanks
@Opal26 (17690)
Hi Trensue! You are absolutely right! That is extremely rude when discussion starters don't return to their discussions! What is the point of starting a discussion and then never going back to see what the responses are to the question? Then there is no point in posting the question because it isn't really a discussion! That really makes me so angry! Is is then just about the money! I guess so! Mylot should have a rule about that too!
@Trensue (5253)
I do my best to do it in a timely manner, but sometimes I am late or I am not on line for awhile.
@anniefannie (1743)
Maybe they just wanted to start a discussion and didn't care about getting an answer back and to rude to comment.
@Trensue (5253)
That could be true, it also takes a lot of time to do it right.
@ebook_freak (1515)
That is a really bad habit that a lot of people have. In my opinion, they must check back after asking for help. Afterall there were people willing to sjare some of their valuable time to help someone right? I think we must first set an example to others to learn. Starting discussions like this is also a good idea. Hope you have a good time mylotting.
@Trensue (5253)
That certainly makes sense. I often don't get to it the same day - but I try and do it in a timely manner.
@miamilady (4924)
I try not to take it personally. Sometimes I am a little disappointed when the person doesn't reply back, but I know I don't always reply back to every response I get to my discussions either. I try to reply to most, but sometimes I get sidetracked. I have noticed that some people don't reply back to anything. I find it kind of odd, but I figure they just have a different agenda than I do.
@berrys (865)
for me, i love checking back in my discussions, it makes me happy to know that people care enough to respond to me. it makes me feel better and i can thank them for their help. some have gave amazing advice before and totally could not live without it and others are still great. i wish more mylot users will return and respond to the discussion so we'd get a better sense of what they want.god bless you. cheers mate.
@Theresaaiza (10484)
I do check back and respond because these people took time to answer my post. And I earn that way so I feel like it's a gesture of sincere gratitude to the responders. Sometimes, I just couldn't check back right away especially if I am too busy to myLot but I do find the time.
@Jennlk84 (4219)
I always check back, but I dont' always comment. Commenting on what someone has already posted always depends for me. If I feel a comment is needed then I will post one, if not then I don't. I didn't realize some people saw that as disrespectful though. Maybe I should re think this and at least include a thank you for responding!