What are you waiting for?

Two of my very favorite bands (according to last.fm, numbers 1 and 2), AFI and Kill Hannah, are both in the studio right now recording new, full-length albums, due out later this year. Unfortunately, neither of them have announced an official release date (Kill Hannah only just found out a couple of weeks ago that what they had thought was going to be an EP had been upgraded to full-length since they recently signed with a new label), but I'm excited all the same. Not to mention the release of a full-length album brings with it promises of fabulous promotional tours for my enjoyment! What are you waiting for, musically speaking? A new album, a fantastic show or festival?
I like AFI, check out my review on Rough Edge.com http://www.roughedge.com/cdreviews/a/afi.htm (I'm Jeff Rogers). I've never heard of Kill Hannah, I'll have to check them out. Thanks.
They've actually played together at several festivals. KH is situated, musically, somewhere among 80's New Wave, 90's electronica and punk, old and new. Some of their songs are really poppy, almost radio friendly and then the next track is totally experimental. My favorites are Kennedy from For Never & Ever (Atlantic), Sick Boy from American Jet Set (Brat Pack recordings) and Hyperactive from Here are the Young Moderns (completely indie, self-released).
@kel1483 (986)
Kill Hannah and AFI are my two favorite bands as well (they're on the top of my last.fm charts, too haha). It's funny, on Jade's blog the other day he asked who people thought they should take on tour w/ them and tons of people said Kill Hannah. Even though their music is so different, it seems like a lot of people are fans of both. I would be so happy if they toured together. Anyways, back to their new albums, I am excited for both of their new albums and am eagerly anticipating both. I am looking forward to the new Taking Back Sunday album New Again that comes out June 2. I didn't really like TBS when they first came out, but eventually I got into their music and am excited for some new material, with their new guitarist. So far there haven't been any tour dates added near me by bands I like, which kind of sucks, but I don't have any money to go to shows right now anyways. I'm sure once summer gets even closer there will be some shows added near me by someone good.