"Red Box" movie rental

The other day I drove by Wall Green to get some prescription. I saw a kiosk outside of Wallgreen. It is called "Red Box" movie rentals, only $1 for overnight movie rental. You can get all the new releases DVDs. It is my first time, and it is relevantly cheap in comparison to Blockbuster movies. Has anyone tried this before? How does it work?
@lilybug (21182)
I use them all the time. I just rented one tonight from my son. Around here they have them in McDonald's, Walmart, and Walgreens. They also have one in front of a Save a Lot grocery store. You just pick your movie and slide your debit card. It is really easy and a lot cheaper than going to Blockbuster and renting a movie.
@ArsonCuff (3121)
Yeah, they have those at lost of McDonalds too. Also there are blue box rental places, ha ha, in some grocery stores. Works by credit card.
@arcidy (5017)
I actually like redbox. They have a redbox where I work and so I can return it the next day when I go to work and its deffintley cheaper then blockbuster is wich is why I love it. I dont use it because I dont have a credit card wich sucks if I did I would be using it a lot instead of going to blockbuster and paying 4 dollars for one movie wich is redicuulous.
@kellyt82 (204)
I see those all the time. I have never actually used one. I see them at many walmarts. I would be interested to hear from anyone that has ever used it before.