Here in the Philippines, What internet provider would you prefer?

@exkrima (292)
Globe, Smart, or PLDT,Mine is Smart Bro, and ive been using this one for 1 year and half, i dont have any problem in my net provider. How bout you guys? Actually at first i want to go with PLDT but there are lot of issues involving PLDT, that they have slow service, yes! they have fast mbps. But, when there are technical problems, they take months before they fix it. So, I go to Smart Bro since some of my online friends are using it. Even though they have problem in the net, They fix it asap, like tomorrow. How bout you guys, do you have a memorable moment for your net provider?
Mine is PLDT DSL. It's okay for me really. I've got no worse complaints about it. The longest time that PLDT has left me hanging w/out the Internet was like for 3 days only. Some sort of technical problems as what their management say.
@exkrima (292)
Wow, where is your location in the phil. im planning to try PLDT my DSL soon, when i transfer to another location. Happy posting!
This is just my opinion, but recently PLDT DSL su.cks. And also once you call their customer service hotline about your problems, you'll be talking to a rude operator. I got this rude treatment thrice in five calls. I was even patient with them coz I really need my service connected. And bless the PLDT DSL they connected me after four @#%! days. Really bad man. That's your money's worth.
@exkrima (292)
actually my friends also told me about it, the way they treat there customers and make them wait before they do the service. Well I guess that is one of the cheapest service they have. And the rude operator, what does he think he is? Anyway if you are not satisfied with their service feel free to stop your contract to their company. Try other internet providers out there. Well, I can't say they are perfect but at least try to find some good service, But great net provider. Happy posting!
@jheLaichie (4439)
i use globelines... and its just fine with me... and im glad i did have it... its for double use anyways., a landline and my internet connection!
@exkrima (292)
thats cool, by the way is it monthly or prepaid, since some people now buy the usb thing for the internet. But I guess your in monthly basis? right? since you have a landline. As far as i know globelines has a cheap rate, right? anyway thank you for the comment and happy posting!
@kath_b (116)
im using PLDT mydsl plan 990. well i prefer this because its fast...and of course you get a landline too which is essential for me too. =) i think PLDT is cool though some of my co-workers use smartbro. ive tried using bayantel and its slow i guess.
@patzel88 (3311)
I use pldt internet connection to my computer which there are some problems may occur but it can be manage unlike the smart bro connection the connection is very slow.
I have a wireless broadband connection that gives me full 7.2mbps, whenever, wherever. Unlimited use per month. Very cool ISP indeed. I can use it to have video conferencing even while I'm driving via my 10.2" laptop. :)