Will you leave myLot if they dont pay you ??

Or will you be with them till the end of the world ??
@wsue1023 (1396)
I like it here, mostly... but since my time is valuable to me, I'd probably have to. I'm looking for any way I can to earn money for a vehicle and can't afford to just sit and chat for nothing. I know that sounds bad, but I really do need some income. I've found little ways to earn maybe $75 a month, but need to do better than that. I guess if I don't get paid I'd also be a little disgusted that we were lied to, but I'm not really expecting that to happen. I don't know what they'd have to gain by making empty promises like that. We should all assume this is on the up an up until we have reason to think otherwise. :)
@matrix23 (260)
i'll surely go off
@carlf853 (514)
I don't really care if they pay or not. I enjoy chatting with all you guys there. Have a fun!
@PSF123 (1169)
I think i'll leave
@Sir_bobby88 (8245)
If they don't pay me i dont think i will still be here yea ... As long they pay me something i will be here yea lol
its not liek it is teh end of the world, but i will admit, i signed up beacsue of the $$
i think i'll leave probablly but the final decision will be taken on the d-day
@squrrly26 (557)
At first I joined for the money part of it but now I have fun sharing my thoughts on various subjects.If they really didn't pay out I would prolly still stop by now and again to share my thoughts.
@hizzle13 (645)
yeah I like to make money and this is an awesome site to do it at!
I will leave in a huff
hell no i will stay, its amazing to see that u have people listining to u
hey grt site...money is not alllll in life.....
@maryannemax (12172)
• Sweden
how can i leave myLot when i love exchanging my thoughts and ideas with people. this is a fun way to take away boredom!
@coral999 (141)
I'd stay. The company's great and most discussons interesting
I think I have a lot to share. I may not leave if they don;t pay...but I don;t think I'll be around until the end of the world....LOL!
• Jamaica
I will stay. It is a friendly community where people from all around the world meet and greet. I will continue, but if I think that I were frauded, then maybe not.