If you could go somewhere, where would you go?

@laydee (12815)
If you were given a free plane ticket, where would you go and why?
@sanuanu (11238)
Why? Do I need to answer that why? I think yes. Well, if I am going to be given a plane ticket, then I would like to visit US, I can't recall the state or location correctly but somewhere near to Harvard University. There one of my real life friend lives. She has now complted her degree and moved somehwere else but I know that it is somewhere near to that university. I hope I can meet her in my life. Amen!
well if i was given a free plane ticket then i wont go to any place , but if i was given a free time to visit any possible place in the world then i would like to meet my best friend,actually we are currently online friends but we are like we meet every day. i just want to meet her.
@balasri (26577)
I would readily go to Egypt.Egypt and pyramids are my passion since childhood.I would like to visit the famous Cairo, Luxor and Aswan and the valley of the kings. And I will go for a Nile Cruise too.I would like to visit the Cairo museum too where they have kept the amazingly preserved mummies and the other artifacts of the ancient Egyptians.