"We have life in our blood" ..So we can save so many lifes with our blood!!!

drop who save lifes - blood
@icesmile (7172)
Romania
Do you afraid to donate blood?This is a title of a campaigne who a big television make here, because want make peoples to come peoples to donate blood for others peoples who need blood transfutions. Process is called fractination. So, my question is you are one who donate blood for others if they need?Or go time to time because you just want help unknown peoples. Exist other possiblity, to donate blood for money, here if somebody donate, got 20 dollars for one donation, and a free day from work, of course a pay day. But are peoples who feel very good for their health too if they donate blood, who have big blood pression. How many time do you donate blood?Are you afraid?
@lumenmom (1996)
I use to donate blood all the time and loved doing because I felt I was helping somebody. I would do it now but I think I am on too many medications, although I will find out for sure. I have never been scared to donate and I am defintely not scared of needles. The only thing I ever got from donating was free lunch that day at work, but that's ok. I would do it if I did not get anything at all.
@icesmile (7172)
i am agree with you, to got money because want to save a life, is a insult, but law is law, and who need money will take this money, maybe they need much food to feel good after they donate.
@bxfcat (45)
I am not afraid of donate blood, although I do not do that often... But if there is someone who need blood transfusion around me I will donate my blood without hesitation. I also accede in hematopoietic stem cell donate project so that I may save some people who have blood cancer. Actually, it is really a little difficult to donate blood in my college because every time Students Union or other associations organise blood donation in campus, there are too much donators. We need to wait in line for a long time and medical facilities are not enough. Now, these kind of activities are even less and our manager told us it is because blood banks in hospitals are full...
@anniefannie (1743)
I have given blood severals time over the years. I am not afried and I don't understand people that are.No I don't donate for money but people do in larger towns.I hope the blood I donated helped someone, that is why I donated