Bible Verse I can't find

@SomeCowgirl (32270)
I believe it's in psalms, but I can't find it! It's about labour, and I've once seen it on a website (the verse) but I can't find it in the bible. If anyone has any idea of which verse I am talking about, please do share!
@Arkie69 (2156)
Here is a list of verses in Psalms that contain the word Labor. Chapter 78 verse 46, 90:10, 104:23, 105:44, 107:12, 109:11, 127:1, 128:2, 144:14. Art
@sulynsi (2836)
do you mean labour in general, like work of just about any description, or are you thinking of childbirth labour? or a metaphor thereof? Are you sure the verse you want is in Psalms? I know myself, I have thought a verse is in one book, but it is actually in another.
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
Arkie69, I appreciate the list, I have gone over them and they are still not there. As for the commenter, sorry I didn't catch the username before hitting comment, I was so excited to respond. Yes, I've been thinking that I should try to clarify as much as possible. It is labor like working, but I'm thinking more about Housework, etc. The verse(s) was on a website dedicated to housewives and cleanliness. I know it came from the bible, I just can't remember exactly where. It may not have been psalm, that was my guess. If anyone has any suggestions outside of psalm, I'd love to hear them.
@Arkie69 (2156)
What did it pertain to? Give me some more words that were in the scripture and I'll look them up. Art
@mathss1 (1181)
You can try this site http://www.biblegateway.com/
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
Another responder has already posted the link, I have also seen the link before. I appreciate your response though, and I do hope you have a great day.
@mathss1 (1181)
Sorry I did not read all the responses
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
It's okay, lol, I know sometimes it's boring to read all the responses. I appreciate the comment back, Have a great day!
@cynthiann (18619)
• Jamaica
sorry - nothing comes to mind but have a blessed day. I am sure that someone will be able to assist you.
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
That's the great thing about mylot, someone knows what I'm talking about. I know we all have diversed ideas for things, and reading the bible, we read different sections adamantly more the others, so yes I'm certain someone will know the verse. I appreciate your response, and hope you have a blessed day too!
@Rollo1 (16685)
• Boston, Massachusetts
I would help to know in what context the word is used. There is always Psalm 127, "Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it." However, there are many instances of the word in Psalms and of course, throughout the Bible. If you have any recollection of other words or phrases in the verse you seek, you can search for it by keyword in any translation at www.biblegateway.com.
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
I know it would help if I could remember more of the verse. I have visited that link many times, and find it very useful, of course not with the exception of just sitting down and reading the bible itself! I appreciate your response to me.
@DanBen (346)
You will eat the fruit of your labor; blessings and prosperity will be yours. Psalms 128:2 OR is this what you're looking for, Unless the LORD builds the house,its builders labor in vain. Unless the LORD watches over the city, the watchmen stand guard in vain. Psalm 127:1
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
I appreciate your response to me. Those are beautiful verses, but I do not think those are it. I know it'd help if I could remember more of the verses, but hey, I enjoy reading all of these verses, some of which I've read recently, but never get tired of reading. Again, I greatly appreciate your response to me.
@Chevee (5915)
Is this the one you are searching for? Jesus said, "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest" ~Matthew 11:28~
@hellcowboy (7383)
This is a really good discussion baby because mylot is a good place to go when you have questions because since there are mylotters all over the world they might know things that others do not,and sometimes asking questions on here will help you look at the question differently then you would think to look,and I remember you telling me for the longest time that you are looking for this verse that has to do with labor and work and I remember that you found the verse you were looking for which goes"Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubiesThe heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar.She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens.She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night.She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet.She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple.Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land.She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant.Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleneHer children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates." which is Proverbs 31:10-31 I love you with all my heart and soul,have a great day,good luck with all your mylotting goals,and Happy Posting.
@plddre79 (161)
if you are making reference to "labor pains" & childbirth, scripture proverb 10:22 could be the scripture that your looking for: "the blessing of god - that is what makes rich, adn he adds no pain with it.