Do you cry in your dreams? or you wake up and you have tears on face?

don t cry - just a tear...
@icesmile (7172)
Romania
I had this experience, i wake up in the morning, and i fins few tears on my face. And a lot a pain in my soul...but i can t remember what i dream. I try everything, i forgot my dream, was like a nightmaire, was bad, i feel it, i cry, but i don t remember. What is this? happened with you too? when i wake up was so real, i mean a real pain, as in real too, and i was so shoked...to cry in dream? and in real i don t cry, very rare i cry.
@hireshd (492)
There are people who cry in there dreams and many of these people are those who are against crying in front of someone. The dreams are just a reflection of what we think so that is ok, dont try to remember the dream. Many of the people have good dreams and still they are not able to remember. This is absolutely normal dont wory about thos dreams, try to talk with people when you are depressed you will feel better.
@icesmile (7172)
You are right, i don t cry in front of others, maybe because of this, my soul take his right in my dream...i can t remember really
@hireshd (492)
Yes rather than keeping the feelings inside you take them off, talk about your depressing moments with someone and let them go out of you mind, who knows you may find a good way to get out of the situation rather than fighting it all alone:)
@anniefannie (1743)
i don't remember waking up where i have being crying i do wake up terfied of my dreams i have nightmares. i don't know why.