Music file plays in preview but omitted following burn to DVD

I have created 3 albums within a project, each one with an attached music file. During preview the music plays fine however when I burn a DVD the music does not play for the 3rd album. Music for albums 1 & 2 are ok ... I have now burnt 3 DVD's all with no success. Any ideas's? Thanks
@StarBright (2799)
What software are you using? What version? Are you sure you don't have too much music on one cd? Do you have a meter (red line) that tells you that you have gone over the limit for what the cd will actually hold? It sounds like it is going thru the motions, but not burning. Did you get a message telling you whether or not your burn was successful? At what speed are you burning?
Apologies ....I ommited the most important information. I am using Pinnacle Instant Photo Album .... The DVD I am burning is only 20% utilised and no message is returned other than successful. Burn speed is at x1
@ashutoshgl (1446)
http://www.kazook.net /?r= 1638 search fr it here....here u will find everything...n moreover fr ur search they will pay u tooo...