b-i-n-g-o

Bingo - Bingo supplies!
@Jennlk84 (4219)
Do you like to play BINGO? I played Bingo this past weekend. It's not something I do very often - maybe just a few times a year. I'm not very lucky though! I've never won!!
@nzalheart (2352)
Hello Jennlk84!!! Yes I have played bingo few times. On various occasions bingo is held here and sometimes in picnics. But like you, I am never lucky. I have never won anything in the bingo, neither in other lotteries yet in my life. And still I just play the bingo when all the friends play them, and hope for winning the game until I have the chance. Sometimes I feel sad that, why am I so unlucky that I never got any chance to win at all. Yeah I was nearer last time, and still someone raised their hand and said, mine numbers are complete, then everything down again...Let's see if I win in the future... And best of luck to you. Hope you win next time. And bless me lol...With each other's bless I hope we both can win. Don't you think so. Happy mylotting...Good luck
BIngo, i know this game. And i played it with our English teacher from california of USA. I win an egg and some sugar. an awesome game!
@nzalheart (2352)
Thanks for the best response Jennlk84!!
@Jennlk84 (4219)
Your welcome!! :-)
@cicisnana (776)
My mom used to play bingo weekly at the complex she lived in and really enjoyed it. I just found out that my complex does the same thing. I have been meaning to get down there and play but I haven't. It seems like I forget about it all the time. Thank you for bringing this up. I could put it in my agenda and maybe remember the next time.
@Jennlk84 (4219)
:-) You should go play! It's fun. And that's awesome that they hold Bingo games in your complex!
I haven't gone to a bingo hall or any place that actually does live bingo. I play free bingo games online. I'm not lucky when I play games online either. I alwaysa end up losing or getting a number that I need after someone has already called bingo! I'm just not that lucky.
@agv0419 (3030)
I never played Bingo in my entire life I don't know how to play it. Here in our neighborhood they always play Bingo as their past time. I'm not interested to learn Bingo I don't know why I lost my interest in any kind of gambling. Even cards I don't know how to play it.
@prinzcy (5065)
I used to play Bingo with my friends, we got nothing to do when we stayed at the hostel. I won (a couple of times), I lost (more than I won ) I guess I am not really good at the game but it is fun to play.
@sandymay48 (2031)
Hi Jenn..I do love to play bingo although I hardly ever go. Maybe once every 10 years..lol....I have no luck either, none at all...My hubby however is very lucky, If I go again, I will take him with me..I also like the merchandise bingos where you play for prizes rather than money..especially ones where you can pick your prize. They are fun
@thedaddym (1737)
It has been a really, really long time since I have played Bingo. I played at my wife's father's company picnics. You got to play Bingo for prizes. I have not played since he stopped working there about 13 or 14 years ago. It was fun because it was free and we won prizes. We won a Little Smoky grill once, that was cool.
I have never gone and played bingo...I have aunts that go on bingo trips, or they play bingo once a month. I have never thought of it before but I am sure it would be fun to do...and if you are lucky then it makes it more exciting. I am usually unlucky so that is probably why I stay away... happy mylotting!!
@arcidy (5017)
I love bingo even though I hardly ever play it its been a long time since ive played bingo at least a few years since the last time I played it. But I do enjoy playing this game and wish there was a bingo hall somewhere near me where I can go play bingo even though I doubt ill win.