have you tried riding on a plane?

@xannebull (1806)
what was your reactions and feelings the first time you ride on a plane? well , the first time i rode on a plane was i felt nervous and uneasy, even thought the plane is comfy enough and relaxing, but still i got nervous and have bad thoughts coming up on my mind especially when turbulence happen.
@haiershen (1084)
i haven't take plane at all, i always stayed at my hometown for year and year, when we have travel, we always by train,or by car,due to it is more cheaper than by air,on the other hand, my home is far away form airfield. i should exchange two bus to airport, so that still now, i have never take plane at all.what a pity!
@xannebull (1806)
no it's not being pity haiershen, it's just that your place is far from airfield. maybe someday you get to ride on a plane, now you know the feelings from other person who rode on a plane already. you now have an idea.
@haiershen (1084)
Hopefully, i will have this chance to take plane in the future and fell it with myself.
I was 12 when I first rode a plane. I think I was more excited about the experience of riding an airplane than getting worried about thinking of worst-case scenarios. The next time I rode a plane, though, I experienced turbulence so it was kinda scary at first. When the plane landed in one piece I was so relieved.
@xannebull (1806)
you're right, our scary feelings gets relieved when the airplane get to landing already.
@williamjisir (22903)
Hello xannebull. I have been in a plane for three times in all. The first time when I got into a plane, I was thinking that I my heart would get to the upper part of my throat, but actually I did not have such a feeling. Everything went very smooth and I feel like taking a plane to travel, fast, convenient and effective. There is only one thing that I don't like. That is, the fare is too expensive, especially the flight to from any other city to my home city, no discount at all, though the air companies give lots of discount to some other lines of the other cities. It is upsetting to me without any discount at all. I wish some day we would get it with good luck. Take care, friend.
@maximax8 (29012)
I first tried riding on a plane when I was 14 years old on a trip for three an a half hours that was from London to Athens. It was exciting taking off and seeing the landscape far below but boring when the plane lifted into the clouds. It was a smooth ride in fair weather. My ears really hurt during the plane's descent for landing. The worst flight I have done was when I was 19 years old. The weather was rough and so there was very much turbulence. My flight was from London to Sfax via Tunis. I was sick and my ears gave me severe pain. Since 1997 I haven't had anymore ear pain when flying. For my flight to Kenya a friend gave me a pair of ear planes to try out. These plastic screw like things went in my ears and gave me a pain free flight. Wow!
I'm too excited to feel anxious the first time I ride the plane. I will be traveling with my family tomorrow. 2 of my cousins were first timers and my 2 year old kid. I have anxieties because I felt nervous for them. The first time took off, I felt happy and amazed. I just don't know with them tomorrow. lol
@cyrus123 (6383)
Yes, I love flying on a plane. I can't count how many times I've flown but the last time I flew on a plane was 1976. I flew from Birmingham to Chicago. Then, from Chicago to Colorado Springs, Colorado. I thought it was a lot of fun the first time I flew. That first flight was from Birmingham, Alabama to Los Angeles, California. My parents and I then flew from there to Hawaii. That was in 1972. I thought it was very exhilarating. I understand your feelings because my mother was afraid of flying. Kathy.
@xannebull (1806)
one reason that people afraid to fly on plane is because i think of the movies we've watched like plane crashing or whatever tragedies, of course we're afraid that could happen to us everytime we ride on a plane. i hope that will not happen though.
@cyrus123 (6383)
My mother was always afraid to fly because she always heard about a crash somewhere or she read about one being hijacked somewhere. My oldest sister is just like her in that way. She's afraid to fly, too. I'm just the opposite, myself. My favorie part of flying is taking off and landing. My oldest nephew flies a small plane as his job. Kathy.
I was excited only during the take off after being up in the air and seeing out the window I was so relaxed I fell asleep. I did it both ways the only time I have ever been on a plane and it felt like 10 minutes. I don't know what it is about the plane but I was comfy, then again I have also slept during a wave jump in a pontoon boat, and I use to sleep on the bus on the way to school with all that loud noise. Maybe I'm juste meant to pass out you know. Any whoo I all in all I love my airplane experience.
@hanah87 (1846)
I never try to ride plane.Maybe one day,now i am too busy.