Friend can i borrow this.... borrow that.......

@bhabytart (1116)
have ever experience this..... friend can i borrow this? and after awhile or a day he or she comes back and return the thing that he or she borrowed. then..... ask again if he or she can borrow another thing..... doest it annoy you? or its ok with you? what would you do if it annoys you?
• Trinidad And Tobago
That is truly annoying and i have experience that many times before.But i simply reply to them in the most polite way as possible and say i don't have it or forgot where i last put it or ever i lend it out already, after saying that a few times they will eventually stop asking
@bhabytart (1116)
thank you for the comment... sorry for the late response...
@aikhong (664)
Borrowing thing will be fine if and only if we really do not have the thing or we cant afford to have it and we're in urgent for it. This is what i think. People allow us to borrow things from them doesn't mean that we should take it for granted. I'll get annoyed if someone keeps borrowing things from me, yet he has the ability to have it him or herself. However, it won't go to the extend of me to scold that person, i'll just talk nicely and advise him on this 'habit'.
@bhabytart (1116)
thats nice.... talking to the person and telling him/her about hi/her habit o borrowing... thank you for the comment....
i don't like people to borrow things from me so i will make sure that i will not borrow thing from other
@bhabytart (1116)
thanks for the comment....