defective aircon ....

@Zelmarq (11508)
Cebu City, Philippines
im doing overtimework here and the aircon is down. But stillthe same I have to finish things to be done and I just have to bear the heat. Have a nice day and and thankin advance for sharing.
@Lakota12 (42794)
I know very well how it feels when A/C doesnt work! Hope they get it fixed soon for you hugs
@Zelmarq (11508)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Have a nice day and take care! Thank you for sharing.
@williamjisir (22909)
Hello Zelmarq. I am so sorry for the defective air-conditioner you have in the office. Right now it is very good weather in our place. It is very comfortable weather as well. I love this kind of warm weather. Usually it will be very hot when July comes, especially in August. I wish your air-conditioner will soon be fixed or replaced. Enjoy your day, friend.
@Zelmarq (11508)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Well, I have to deal this. Tomorrow is another day. Thankyou for sharing and have a nice day!
@stephcjh (32385)
I am very sorry to hear that. I hate working when it is really hot. I used to work in alot of hot factories and we just have to tolerate it but I know it sure is miserable.
@Zelmarq (11508)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Its really not so good with a hot environment. I extended forthree and a half hoursand I was just glad it was over.
@aseretdd (13712)
Good thing the weather today is bearable... or else you would be having one very hot and sticky overtime... hope you finish your work soon... i used to hate doing overtime... but everytime i get my paycheck... i am always glad i did it... the extra money sure makes a lot of difference...