why nobody is posting a comment on my toipc?

@bhabytart (1116)
hhhmmmm..... i feel sad when nobody is posting a comment on my topic.i feel sad. Then A lot of things comes into my mind.....1. its boring, 2. its none sense, 3. nobody likes it? hmmmm..... what do you feel? do you feel the same way as i do?
@mysdianait (64056)
Did you comment back to those who have responded? Did you go and respond on one of their discussions too? There are many reasons why people do not respond but as you are new I guess users have not met you yet. Try getting to meet people here and making friends and then when you start a discussion they will respond on it. It is a two-way thing here Welcome to myLot and have fun!
@bhabytart (1116)
yes im new.... i just started yesterday.... thank you for the comment....
@mysdianait (64056)
Until you reach 100 if you are not getting many responses then concentrate on responding elsewhere. There are loads of interesting topics to keep you busy. have fun!
@Tonton01 (235)
maybe cause not much people understand your interest or unless.. they're appalled by the topicname.. so maybe they don't like.. Anyways, the name's ton..I'll be your friend. I also want to meet new people as much as you do. :)
@bhabytart (1116)
we'll ton... hi there!!!! thank you for the comment... thought nobody will comment on that but i prove it wrong. by the way im richel.... ;o)
@Tonton01 (235)
Nice to meet ya, Rachel. *shakes hand*
@modstar (9612)
Well, at 40 posts, i don't think you can gather enough responses. You should make friends with all the people you interact with. Well to make it easier, come up with a discussion where everybody can relate to. The more simple your discussions are, the better, at least for now. But that doesn't stop you from creating the discussion you really want people to respond. Establish rapport first, then the responses will keep coming.
@bhabytart (1116)
yes sir! il do that sir!!!! thank you for the comment...
@agv0419 (3029)
I think because you are new here you need to post an interesting topic and post somethings which current events. You can post a topic in your field of interest. For my experience very few post a comments on my topic but I'm not disappointed at least someone posted their opinions. I think I need to post an interesting and better topic next time. I wish your luck here in mylot.
@bhabytart (1116)
thank you for the comment...
@lumenmom (1996)
I was thinking the same thing at first till I learned how the friend thing works and that some discussions simply get more exposure than others. For that reason I sometimes will go back through the list of no responses and see which ones I can respond to. Some are very interesting but apparently no one saw them.
@bhabytart (1116)
thank you im also learning of the freind thing your saying.... sorry for the late response...
@eshaan (6193)
its your misunderstanding, maybe u are new here and dont have lot of friends, so maybe your discussions are not getting that much attention, in the time being you will start getting good responses. There are many factors that decide how many responses you get, like it should be meaningful, it should be posted at the time when there are many people online, and also one reason is that you should be a regular poster, otherwise you get neglected.
@bhabytart (1116)
thank you for the encouragement... sorry for the late response
@aikhong (664)
Yeah, do agree with you. I'll feel a bit of upset too if no responses in my topic. I'm quite new here too, same as you. Now i'm still learning up on all the features here. No responses on a topic might be due to a few reasons (common ones,i think), such as not atractive enough? maybe people didn't see it? or people not really clear what's the topic about. Anyway, lets continue trying and keep encouraging each other. Cheers and enjoy! :)
@bhabytart (1116)
yup!!!! encouragement is what we need..... thank you for the comment... smile! life is beautiful!!! ;o)
@ladym33 (11008)
Sure it is very upsetting when no one comments on a discussion. Especially if you are looking forward to the answers. I think when no one responds it might be because they don't know what to say, or that the discussion got buried by other discussions and nobody saw it. To increase the likelihood that people will see your discussions pump up your friends list. The more friends you have on here the more people will see your discussions as friend's discussions come up first when people first get on.
@bhabytart (1116)
thank you for the comment.... and again thank you for the idea.... il do that...
@besthope44 (12145)
Well dont worry..in general depression is overloading the mind with multiple thoughts or pressures, that the mind or brain cannot able to withstand..so we burst out in depression and tension.