Does adding tags to other peoples discussions when you post earn you more money?

I have been adding tags on some people and not others but, then i wondered do i earn more if i do add tags.
i don't think so. but i still do it anyway. religiously... like at least 3 tags or more per post or whenever asked to do it in discussions and even in photos. doing the tags helps mylot database search. and following the rules would make mylotting experience easier. :) since it's part of what i'm doing, then i must be doing something right coz it may have helped indirectly for me to earn more per post. but since only mylot know the algorithms of computing earnings, we don't know which factors they include for earnings computation. i would just suggest that we follow the guidelines, it was placed there for a purpose. ;) enjoy. :)
Wow you experienced and this seems like good advice but, so far more people have to me to do the opposite so i am getting a little confused now but i am still leaning the other way. Thanks for the post though.
i used to skip the tags until senior mylotters advised me to do the tags and follow the guidelines. meaningful and quality posts plus the tags added... and we could at least earn 0.01 per post here or more. i earn more. many mylotters complain that it's hard to reach pay-out every month on discussions alone even if they posted hundreds already. i'd say it's not that hard but it isn't easy either. but it can be done. we just have to do more quality posting and follow the guidelines. :)
I thought it did, but after this post, it seems it doesn´t. I guess we´ll have to go and reread mylot´s rules again for the last word on the subject. Happy posting. Good question!
Thanks.
@tuyakiki (3026)
No,I don't think it can earn you more money. Because tags are added only to spot the particular discussion,long after it is posted. So,by adding tags to a untagged discussion,you can only help the person who had created the untagged discussion.It will not lead to extra earning. And to each discussions,only five tags will be given. One more tag than the first 5 tags will not be displayed.
Well after these posts i am not tagging no more except my own discussions.
@venmarz13 (736)
i dont think so.i think it just to make it easy to reach by other myloters.if they need information that corelate with.but its better if you add tag in any posting.if you wanna extra money in your account be active atleast 30 post in a day with minimum line of post is 3 and always do the task that available
Yeah i am so angry because I had a task but i lost it because i went to post and then half an hour later it was gone.
Adding tags to a response is only to make the discussion more easy to find. Although there are many discussion with the same title and such, finding them is done using tags. A discussion can be easily identified with the help of a tag. When you are searching you don't really enter a sentence do you? It's with a key word and those tags act as the keywords and make the searching easy. So if you tag a discussion, it's easy to search for the correct one as the discussion whose tag is closest to your search term is found and shown. bourne
Ok. Thanks for the help.
Not really, I don't think. Unless you help the poster get more responses to their discussion - and therefore more people rate your answer positively. But I'm not sure if that increases your earnings or not. I personally just don't waste my time with that. I consider it the discussion-starters' responsibility to add tags for THEIR discussions, you know? And they should, considering it will ultimately help them out in the long run.
Thanks for the post i agree with you i don't think I'll tag any more on other peoples discussions.