what is the your opinion for Indian girls

@laxmi123 (949)
hello friends.what is the your opinion for Indian girls.and what is the difference between Indian girls and other country girls.
Hi Laxmi! aww.. My Opinion about Indian Girls?.. ooo well, Indian Girls are gorgeous, I love them, especially their nose, aww! I love their pointed nose and big round eyes, plus their dress, the so called Saree.. thats gorgeous too. I'd love to see myself one day wearing a beautiful saree too.. lol. well differentiate you from other country girls.. well we can show off when we go out.. lol.. Cuz I heard you cant show off.. and i feel sad for that, India is so Hot.. in here if its Hot especially now.. summer. we can go out with just skirt and tank top..hehe.. am I right? lol.
@vinslounge (1297)
As a Indian, I love and respect the Indian Girls. According to me, they are the best. But at the same time it is not proper to say that Foreign girls are bad. It all depends upon the surrounding culture and society. In India,if a girl is pregnant before marriage, then it is considered to be one of the most disgraceful acts and the whole society ignores here. She is considered to be a black mark to the society. But in certain Foreign countries, they are considered to be a very common thing.Regarding possessiveness, Indian girls are much more posesive than the Foreign girls. But the sad part is, after the advent of IT CULTURE, many girls and guys tend to adopt the foreign culture which may not be applicable in the particular country. Hope Our Indian girls remain as a perfect Indian forever.
Indian girls are the best, well im too Indian and im proud of you ,girls.we Indians rock.well the most important thing that i like about desi girls is that they have manners in them and they are very good in their nature . not like the girls of rest of the world.
@laxmi123 (949)
yes you are correct.Indian girls are very best.any how thansk for respond
i think dere is no difference between indian girls n foreign girls. actually, we criticize foreign girls coz we haven't knowledge about dem. we believe in what we have heared n seen about dem. i know dat foreign girls r open but it doesn't mean dat dey r not good coz it is deir culture n we r not living in deir culture so we feel nasty about dem. n it may b possible dat foreign girls feel nasty about indian girls coz indian girls r not open. so it is only living n accepting different cultures... i think if u have born in u.s den u would have asked dat what is d difference between u.s girls n other girls?? so actually it is not an appropriate question!!!!
@vipinl (802)
Are there any special qualities they possess, which girls from the other parts lack in. I don't have any idea. If you can elaborate any of there possitives, may be i can comment on that..lol
my obinion for indian girls is that she is very pretty and respect her husband better than other country girls. in india their are few case that girl pregnant before married but in the foreign country first girls birth baby and after that she will marry