my new mobile phone fell in drain..!!!

@drdivu (1011)
well, 10 days back my new mobile phone fell in drain by my foolish mistake..i thought i had lost it for ever and just left it open in sun heat for 10days without looking or opening it.. though i m not much attached to it but still it was costly and gift from my parents so was imp for me..... now today when i switched it on..IT WORKED..!! UNLIKE WAT I HAD HEARD FROM FRIENDS..!! GUESS, PATIENCE WORKS...THANK GOD.. Do share ur own experiences of this kind...
@prinzcy (5058)
I have the same experience before. I was using Nokia 3310 (those where the time when Nokia 3310 was awesome~~~) I was doing the laundry (by hands~~~) and suddenly, I received a call. I draw out the call from my pocket and then it happened. Not just it broke to pieces (you know what happen to a phone when it fall) and wet. I was devastated. Then I just let it dry, thinking I need to buy a new phone soon. Someone told me about let it sun dry and how tough the phone was, even after falling from third storey building. I didn't know whether it's true or not but I assembled it and yes, it work! I still keep the phone eventhough I no longer use it.
@drdivu (1011)
wow..that sounds great..I guess most people need to know that mobiles do work after some time if given rest after falling in water...
@katsalot1 (1619)
I bet you felt awful when your phone fell in a drain. I dropped mine once, but unfortunately it never worked again. My daughter had one though that got wet, it didn't work afterwards and we assumed it was never going to. For some reason we tried it again a few days later - and it worked. Now I would always wait a few days before giving up on something, just in case!
@drdivu (1011)
well, thats wat even i did after consulting my mom..
@anuraa32 (2452)
In the drain that is awful.. . Disgusting rather. I would have ended up washing it and there fore destroying it for ever. Well I did have my most favorite mobile being stolen and I still havent got it back.
@drdivu (1011)
oops..thats bad..mine too was stolen once..i guess one can never get the stolen ones back..
@anuraa32 (2452)
Actually we can but the police just dont have the will to do it for us.
@drdivu (1011)
well, thats absoutely true..i too reported to police as i had postpaid no..but all n vain..