Lights off? or Lights on?

@bhabytart (1116)
My friends and i went out of town.... we had 3 rooms.so prepare the bed then i heard one of my friend.... "who will switch off the light?" then another answered "no! i cant sleep with the lights switch off" before they had an argument we decided that another friend of us will share room with her... how about you? do you like to sleep with the lights on or off? why?
I feel much comfortable when lights are all off.
@bhabytart (1116)
thank you for the comment and sorry for the late response....
@n30wing (4768)
Hi bhabytart, for me I like it when it's off, but sometimes my fiancee likes it on, and I hate it. Maybe I just get use to when it's off. I asked my fiancee to turn off the lights and she does when she feels sleepy hahaha! I find it cooler when the lights is off. Have a nice day to you!
@bhabytart (1116)
thank you for the comment and sorry for the late response...
@jerelmeow (130)
It depends on my mood really. Sometimes I like leaving the lights on and I would stare at the ceiling before I sleep. Sometimes I turn the lights out when I feel like doing so if I need total tranquility and the room is so silent. The only problem I encounter with lights off is when i need to go to the washroom, I need to turn the lights on again!
@bhabytart (1116)
you should keep a little flashlight near you so you wont bump into things... thank you for the comment. sorry or the late response...
@gunagohan (3415)
i like to sleep with the lights switched off, because i will not start to sleep when the light is not switched off, i would be thinking abt any thing, so switch off the light and have a minor effect light that is a night lamp beside u and enjoy sleeping.. i love sleeping...
@bhabytart (1116)
happy sleeping... thank your for the comment...