Next Week's Challenges

@Reesers (1387)
Hello Pogo lovers! Hope you're having a great Wednesday and the weather is better where you are. If anyone would like some rain, I'd be happy to share! Here are the challenges for next week. Mahjong Garden Remove 1200 tiles using the "Animal" tile set this week! Harvest Mania Harvest 1000 veggies this week! Looks like another easy week. I think my only problem will be with Mahjong Garden. I've been using a different set of tiles, so I'll have to get used to the animals again. Shouldn't be too hard to do. Do you like the challenges for next week?
@jillhill (37399)
I love Mahjong Garden but really don't like Harvest mania...LOL....so the first will be the Mahjong garden badge for me!
@carolbee (16243)
Yep, I do love to play Mahjong Garden. Haven't had much time to play on Pogo. My schedule changed and I am back to work p/t and babysitting our grandbaby who is 6 months old 2-3 days a week. Quite an adjustment to have it all happen within a day. Love being busy though but miss my Pogo time. By the time I get home from babysitting, 10 hours a day, I am tired and haven't been spending much time on the computer in the evening. Not only does Pogo suffer, so does myLot.
@carolbee (16243)
Thank you for giving me the best response.
Thazt should be okay for me, I don't mind Mahjong Gardens and I don't mind Harvest Mania! They aren't exactly my favorite games, but I don't exactly hate them either! Thanks for the head up for next week :)