Do u write ?

This may sound very stupid..but speaking of a paperless offices, net working & all that how many of u have still required to write by ur own hand ?
@suren2k6cse (2626)
i will write daily
@AKRao24 (18546)
That is not true. Still there are many areas where we do need to write down with the ghelp of hands. Like School teachers , Students etc. I am writing about one to two pages a day in the form of noting the rough data in field, which I subsequently storing back in the data base. I also thought like you that possibly since I have given up writing it may be a tough time for me to write pages together, and by thinking so I dropped the idea of appearing for few University examinations to add to my existing Post graduation degrees. But to my surprise, because of some unavoidable circumstances I had to write for non stpo four days about 800 pages which surprisingly I could do, and I was so happy that I was getting a better and too nice hand writing than what I had before! Now I havecstarted feeling that one should not forgetr the habit of writinf and one should write atleast two to four pages a day to keep his writing abilities intact!
no.. i dont
Well in this age of technology and computers if there is something to write then you can open computer and go on, but still it is preferred to write books by handas it imporoves handwriting also. but since many large books are published with the hlep of computers today.
i will write daily. i am 3rd of my BE. i have lots of work to do on witing side
@Pigglies (9339)
I still write by hand in some courses like chemistry. Everything else I type. But the problem is, when I write it is somewhat messy and sometimes out of order, I type quickly but don't write quickly, so over half the notes never get on my page. And I wrote my notes up to my 2nd year of college. So I can't say it was the laptop that made me a slower writer. I was always bad at physically writing.
@banta78 (4335)
Yeah i do write if i feel it's important as itis much safer that was because you can't be sure that there would be no electricity cut, power cut, and loss of internet connection if it is not working, or if virus manages to snick through and destroys files stored on your computer your all records could vanish. So it is better to be safe than to be sorry. Though i confess that i don't write that much as when i am online and esp. on mylot i have to type but i enjoy it.
@imakella (669)
i use to write with my own hand writing to my lover/.. do u have lover ?