Have you been online all day?

I am sitting here tired of being online. I was here for the day listing items for sale. I just dropped in to mylot for a few minutes. My hands hurt so bad so I will be getting off real soon. have you ever worked through the pain in your hands before?
I"ve definatly done that. Weather it was surf'n all day, crochet, or quilting I worked thru it especially if I needed to get something done by a certain time I"ll work thru it. Otherwise I have to quit being stubborn and quit while I'm ahead before it hurts into the following day. I love carpel tunnel :)
@sedel1027 (17854)
I haven't been hanging online much lately. When I am busy online working I don't notice my carpal tunnel flaring up or my back aching, but when I am done, I notice!
@rakesh284 (1473)
Yes it has happened with me few times. Since I am unemployed and trying to make busy myself sitting at home I want to spent time in productive work. So I used to spent most of my time in online earning and trying to maximize my earning. In such an attempt I have been online for the whole day sometimes.
@111flylcx (267)
Never all day.but sometimes I am searching the sites for many hours.There is nothing else to do.I donnot what to do ,just want to spend the free time on the net.When I am every tired and do not want to go sleep,I will search the net.
@spalladino (17924)
I used to when I had an actual job and was developing spreadsheets and databases because I had to use the mouse so much and I have carpal tunnel issues. Now that I'm happily unemployed and helping my husband at our business I use my laptop for most of my computer work so that saves my wrist from lots of movements.
@wolfie34 (26792)
I do try to avoid being online all day because I feel totally lazy, drained and feel that I've wasted the day, because I go to the gym 4 times a week then I allow myself some quality time online when I have returned from the gym. The days I don't go to the gym it is very easy to spend all day online so I try and fit in some reading, gardening or just popping out to get some fresh air. I am trying to ween myself away from spending all day long on the computer as it's not good for me especially if you are sitting down all day.
@greenline (14864)
Yes, I am online almost all day except weekends. I work on the computer all the time in my business office. That's my work related. And, after I get back home in the evening , I come on to myLot, and also check my personal emails. So, it all comes to about ten hours a day online.
@cher913 (25890)
i was on a little bit before i went to work, some online stuff at work to look up different things and since i have been home, i have been on a few websites including mylot looking to do some stuff and make some money.
Yes, I had fixed my back yard that was a disaster due to my great dane chewing up his bedding and my hands were covered in blisters but I still went to work and tried to pretend it didn't hurt. You got to do what you got to do.