Washing your dishes before you dishwash them

Thats me. I have a frigidaire because that what came with my apartment but I would love to know what dishwasher requires absolutely no rinsing your dishes. Is there any? And if there is Im getting one as soon as we sign the papers to our new house.
@Ozarkgirl (774)
I have a whirlpool and have had itnow for 5 years and I never wash or pre-rinse my dishes, this does it all and it works sooooo awesomely. I love it and will most definitely get another one when this one goes out.
whirlpool, they have been around forever and still going strong, huh, why didn't i think of them
@mermaidivy (15417)
I have a dish washer too but I usually rinse and wipe the dishes before I put it in because I have experienced that if I don't rinse it or wipe some spot, it came out, the sauce and spots are still there. I know there are some dish doesn't require you to rinse before but probably not mine.