Arizona?

@marciascott (25555)
Arizona Ice Tea, It comes in different favors, I like them all, I always buy the one with Green Tea. Do they sale it in your town? I was just wondering? What favors do you like, I was at the Store the other day, some stores sale them for 99 cents and some stores sale them for $1.09. I wonder why that is? Can you tell me?
@naka75 (797)
Oooh how does Arizona ice tea taste like? No I don't find that in my city. Do they come in small packets packed into a box? Personally I like flower teas such as chrysanthemum and rose tea, unsweetened but add in a slice of lemon. Also sometimes I drink ginseng tea from Korea which comes in packet containing the ginseng powder compressed into tiny granules. Do you get these in your town? Have you try them?
@marciascott (25555)
I have some Ginseng Liquids, it comes in little bottles, sometimes I will but them in my jucie or a drink that I am having. I know it is good for you. Look it up on the web if youare interested, Arizona Ice tea. Try www.arizonaicetea.com it will show you what it looks like, I put it the link but I do't know if it will show up, let's see?
@marciascott (25555)
It did show up check it out, nice oommerical too.
I have never heard of Arizona Iced Tea, but I did used to live in Arizona, so the subject line did catch my eye.
@marciascott (25555)
It is very good they have a lot of different favors!
@stephcjh (32328)
I am pretty sure we have it around here also. I never buy it though. I think alot of stores just like to make more profit off of it.
@marciascott (25555)
Yes they do. I like it though. How are you? I hope you are good!
@Jennlk84 (4219)
I remember drinking Arizona Tea when I was a kid! I know that they still sell it these days but I don't really drink it anymore. I also am not sure how much it sells for around here. I do know though that not only can you get it in the cans now but you can also get it in the huge gallon jugs. They are definitely a company that has been around for quite some time.
@marciascott (25555)
Yes I like to buy those Jugs too. I was just at you discussion, mi forgot which one, but I remember seeing you. thanks for you input.
@suzzy3 (8362)
In our supermarkets you can buy any different tea you can think of ,but I prefer the normal cuppa but I do drink decaff coffee occasionally.The tea comes in all size packets and prices,maybe some stores buy in bulk and others have to charge more as they cannot buy the quantity,or maybe they do special offers.
I've never heard of that brand before (I am on the other side of the world, as well as different hemisphere), but I might know why the prices are so different. Businesses buy the largest stock of goods at the smallest price possible. The more they buy at a time, the cheaper it becomes. Franchised businesses are able to buy more collectively, and then distribute the goods through all the individual businesses. This means, they are able to have a lower price. It might also be that they have a special on that day. Some stores do that, especially as shelf and stored stock gets close to its use by date.
I still drink Arizona Tea,we have it at the Seven/Eleven I always frequent I don't drink it as much as I used too,but now and then I get a hankering for one I love the Green Tea as well,I also like Kiwi strawberry too.
@suspenseful (40316)
I have not seen them in my city, but then I do not go to the tea specialty shops nor the coffee ones either. I am not that fond of ice tea, like mine hot. However as to why one costs 99 cents and one store sells them for $1.09 I found that if a store is near a senior citizen's apartments, they tend to make them higher because the store will have more items sold for one or two people, and because some take advantage of older people. Also it depends on whether the store sells other regular groceries or is just into specific items. The more items it sells, the higher volume, the more varied the shoppers as to where they came from, the lower the prices.
@coffeebreak (17820)
Watch the Dollar Stores and it is often there for $1.00.