What type of gasoline do you pump to your car?

Do you use the unlead 87, or Unlead Plus 89, or the Premium 93 for your car. I usually use the lowest one, Unlead 87 gas for my car. Because it is the cheapest one. A friend of mine has a Lexus, he has to use Unlead Plus to fill his tank, because the unlead might harm its car he said. What about you? Which level of gasoline do you use?
@Jennlk84 (4219)
I have a 2005 Pontiac G6 and I am able to use Unleaded 87. I use to own a Pontiac Sunfire and I was then also able to use 87 gasoline. I think that all Pontiac cars allow you to use unleaded 87 gasoline. I'm glad - because I can barely afford gas prices are they are now. lol
@ds6413 (2073)
Hello clorissa123 , I use regular unleaded gasoline in my car for the fact it is lower price. Regular unleaded gasoline would not be sold if using it would cause harm to a car. Those types of claims are used to try to sell something higher priced, not much difference .
I have always used the 'el cheapo' gas as my Grandfather calls it! I was quite thankful that I didnt need any of the higher grades when gas prices were really high! My husband drives a Civic Si, so it requires the premium gas. I thought that was funny because the Civic Si is the sporty version, but isnt really a sports car and it requires premium. My husband used to drive a Mustang GT and it only required regular! But even with the cost difference of the gas, the Civic still saves us money because of the gas mileage. (I do miss that Mustang!)
I started using unleaded 87 not too long ago because I realized that it was okay to use it in my car. Thank goodness I figured that out becuase I used to put 89 in my car thinking that I had to because it is an SUV. All this time I was wasting money...oh well, at least I know better now.