BREAKING NEWS From The Scientific Community!!!

@sconibear (8010)
Scientists have just announced the discovery of two huge volcanoes. Both volcanoes are located on the equator, but they are located on the exact opposite sides of the planet. What makes these volcanoes different from other volcanoes is, instead of pointing up, they lay on their sides with their craters aimed sideways almost even with the surface of The Earth. And instead of shooting out lava, scientists have discovered these volcanoes spew out extremely high pressure jets of a previously unknown invisible gas. The gas is now known as: lydroxedeliminiunethynol oxygenated volcanalogical exhaust or the acronym L.O.V.E. for short. Amazingly, the scientists have figured out, contrary to popular belief, it's these high powered jets of gas that propel The Earth to spin on it's axis...kind of like giant jet engines. So, it just goes to show......L.O.V.E. really does make the world go round!!! do you believe everything you read on the internet???
@wildcat48 (782)
aaahhhhhh are you pulling our legs again??/lololo if it was true i would love to read about it.and do i believe every thing on my lot do i look crazy to you!!!!!lolo
@sconibear (8010)
whudda you mean you would love to read about it??? didn't you just read it up there??? ME??? pull your leg........
i just want to read it myself .lolo thats all .come on give it up.lolo
i all ways wanted to be tall,by both you boys pulling my legs ,i am getting taller every min. lololo
@mtdewgurl74 (18118)
Well, sconi I don't believe all that I see and hear on the Internet especially if I search it and it has nothing about it online. I tried looking it up but I see that you really have a great imagination and glad for it. Makes these boring days a little more fun to get through.
@sconibear (8010)
thanks mtdew........my imagination is prolly one of my most prized possessions.........and NOBODY can ever take it away from me.
@mtdewgurl74 (18118)
Lol, Just don't ever underestimate a lead pipe..They can be very good imagination crushers.. Just keep up the good work..
I a greed with mtg sc b full hearted. and she right about the lead pipe.lol
hmmmmm.... so LOVE is a gas! I suspected it was something like that.. those aren't real butterflies in yer tummy that ya feel.. it's LOVE aka... gas!
@sconibear (8010)
butterflies are GREAT on toast........or a baked potato.........I'm just saying. of course The J. Geils knew love was a gas.......hence......."Love Stinks" I have a LOT of love in my tummy........it stinks in here.
I bet Missy just loves when you release all that love of yers!
@sconibear (8010)
yeah....
@guybrush (4660)
I'm very discriminating about what I believe on the internet. I only believe what YOU tell me. I know you'd never lie.
@sconibear (8010)
I have some cheap ocean front property for sale in Nebraska.
@guybrush (4660)
I'm there! My bank details follow ...
@guybrush (4660)
I sent my bank details already. Just like I TOLD you ...
@riyasam (16578)
it does make the world go round!!it can make or break hearts even before babies are born!!this theory might have been written by a disillusioned male or female!!
@sconibear (8010)
I cannot reveal my source.
@riyasam (16578)
(wicked smile)maybe your source also evaporated!!like those naphathalene balls ,sorry L.O.V.E
@polachicago (19073)
sure...and the orchid flowers are best grown on Alaska....and I don't believe in this king of L.O.V.E..........or lava...or gas...from "new" volcanoes... Internet is full of crop... HUGS
@sconibear (8010)
@lawana_f (327)
Interesting concept, but no I do not believe everything I read on the internet. I did learn some interesting things while I was checking this one out, but while I believe the love makes the world go around I do not believe the L. O. V. E. really makes the world go around. As I am assuming that to just be discovered these volcanos would need to be n the ocean floor then I might believe that they are the cause of some of the waves in the ocean (lol). Sconibear you have a good time with this, and God bless.
@camomom (7536)
Nope, I don't.
you know. you almost had me going there for a minute!!! that's jsut not too cool.. I'm too old for that!! lol!!