why are chinese people thin?

chinese people  - chinese people
@xannebull (1806)
i'm just wondering what is the secret of chinese people are thin, unlike other people from other country naturally are big or fat. i admire the physique of chinese people, they beautiful skin, long and shiny hair and slim body. i have lots of filipino chinese friend and they are of course beautiful and attractive simply because their blood was mixed with chinese.
• Finland
basiclly all people have a Race/skin/nation have the same bodytype. But sure the are regional diffrense in lenght, skinny, a bit more big bonned.... But this is more about the region (countrys) "diet" than anything eles... As I´m a bit iffy about the rules and people around there seem to read a bit too much into my information sometimes... I will stop now...
@xannebull (1806)
i do agree with you buzzman, it also depends on the diet of the people in their regions too. i think chinese people eat lots of vegetables or so. and some other countries don't have vegetarian that is why most of the people living there are big or fat.
• Finland
I don´t know anything about diffrent norm "diets" in paticular area. But if there are more vegetables in one of these two norm "diet" The more "skinnyness" u may have noticed can be written down to this...
@flagella08 (5069)
chinese - are mostly slim
yes we rarely see chinese people especially women that are fat and have bulging bellies. genes has something to do with it.Genes are dependent on individuals not by what race you came from. There are people too that are born with higher or lower metabolisms. One burns fat faster if he has high metabolism. Another factor of being slim is the food diet. Lots of veggies and spices are in their meat which have high fibers. i just hope i can follow their diet. as of now i can't resist the biggest BIG MC. wanna have one too?
Lots of veggies and spices are in their MEALS which have high fibers.(sorry for the errors.
I also wondered that why Chinese are thin but its just normal for them and they are healthy. I have few guess like maybe because they always and love drink tea especially green tea. I just heard that tea has herbal ingredients that makes slimmer for those who take it. Another guess is maybe because they eat little measured by cup or little bowl.
@cyrus123 (6383)
Like you said, it might be in their genes. It also might be because they eat a lot of vegetables and fish. It might also be because they are such hard workers. I used to work in a chinese restaurant here in Jasper and the owner of the restaurant was chinese, of course. She really was a hard worker. Kathy.
I think it has to do with the food they eat. You don't see them eat the same foo they serve to us. Watch them eat the next time you see them having lunch. It is not fattening food on thier plates.