where to find plus size girls clothing

I have been searching online for clothing that is plus size for girls. The only site that I have found so far is old navy. I am sure there must be more than that so I wanted to see if any other mylotters are aware of any sites. Girls plus size not womens. Please let me know thanks:) Happy mylotting as well.
@sunshine4 (8709)
Are you talking like little girls? I just found that Kmart has big girl sizes now. My daughter is 8 and a little on the chunky size, so it is so hard to find regualar clothes that fit her. I went to Kmart and found they have sizes that are like 10 1/2 in girls wear. I just bought her a cute pair of bermuda shorts and a nice top. The top is nice because it isn't clingy at all! I love it! Penneys and Sears also has clothes for bigger little girls. HOpe this helps.
Thanks I had no idea about Kmart thanks for letting me know. I love Kmart too so I will check that out for sure, happy mylotting to you as well.
@lumenmom (1996)
Have you tried googling the words "plus size girls"? That may give you a few more places to look. Good luck!